In the previous 6 episodes I took you on a whirlwind tour of Kanbanize's powerful analytics engine.
In some cases, however, you'll find that the standard reports are not enough and you will have to use the native PowerBI integration to build your own dashboards.
Fortunately, Kanbanize has made this super easy and it just takes a few clicks to setup your query and start visualising your information in PowerBI.
Don't believe me? Then watch this episode as I take you through the steps.
Below are the other episodes in this series on flow metrics:
- Ep 59 – Actionable Metrics to Predict When Work Will Get Done
- Ep 60 – Making Flow Visible – The Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Ep 61 – A Look at Cycle Time – Scatterplot and Histogram
- Ep 62 – Get a Birds-Eye View with the Flow Efficiency and Heatmap Charts
- Ep 63 – Analyse Current Work in Progress – Run Chart and Aging WIP
- Ep 64 – Using Monte Carlo to Predict When Work Will Be Done
Was this helpful? Please let me know in the comments below!