Every leader knows how incredibly hard it is to find actionable metrics to manage and improve their team's performance.
If you are using Kanban I have really good news for you, as there are only 3 key metrics you need to track.
Even better, these 3 metrics can be discovered by looking at just one versatile management chart, the Cumulative Flow Diagram (CFD).
Join me as I explain how to read a CFD and make sense of some of the common patterns you might encounter.
Below are the other episodes in this series on flow metrics:
- Ep 59 – Actionable Metrics to Predict When Work Will Get Done
- Ep 61 – A Look at Cycle Time – Scatterplot and Histogram
- Ep 62 – Get a Birds-Eye View with the Flow Efficiency and Heatmap Charts
- Ep 63 – Analyse Current Work in Progress – Run Chart and Aging WIP
- Ep 64 – Using Monte Carlo to Predict When Work Will Be Done
- Ep 65 – Use PowerBI to Build Powerful Dashboards for Kanbanize
What do you think? Leave a comment below ...