It is relatively easy to map out a career progression for a technical resource. It is a different kettle of fish to do the same for an IT Leader in a mid-sized organisation. A panel of IT leaders pours out their hearts on the following questions:
- Is an MBA the only option to make the jump into the management suite?
- What about formal short-courses, online learning or just-in-time internet research?
- Should you get yourself a mentor or coach?
- Does peer-coaching provide lasting value?
- Or is maybe job-hopping to break through a glass ceiling a viable alternative?
- How should I plan and map out my next steps?
Listen to this episode:
Business Technology Manager,
IS Manager, Fruitways