29. How Do I Get to the Next Level in My Career? - IT Leaders Discuss Several Options Open to Them
Session Type: Panel
It is relatively easy to map out a career progression for a technical resource. It is a different kettle of fish to do the same for an IT Leader in a mid-sized organisation.
- Is an MBA the only option to make the jump into the management suite?
- What about formal short-courses, online learning or just-in-time internet research?
- Should you get yourself a mentor or coach?
- Does peer-coaching provide lasting value?
- Or is maybe job-hopping to break through a glass ceiling a viable alternative?
- How should I plan and map out my next steps?
Listen to this episode: