79. Kanban for Personal Productivity
Starring: Dimitar Karaivanov (CEO of Kanbanize)
Episode Type: Lean Coffee
Almost every IT Leader we speak to is snowed under. Projects are piling up and there are never enough hours in a day (and this often already includes loads of overtime). Work/Life Balance - what is that? And then there is the topic of personal and professional development - where does that fit into an already impossible schedule?
Xuviate together with Kanbanize is hosting a series of four Lean Coffee style webinars on Kanban-related topics.
For this second episode, Dimitar Karaivanov, CEO of Kanbanize, answers the following (and many more) questions:
- Is Kanban applicable for personal use?
- How does Personal Kanban differ from methodologies like "Getting Things Done", Inbox Zero and the multitude of other productivity tools on the market?
- How would I best get started with Personal Kanban?
- I am using Personal Kanban. Can you provide some tips and tricks that in your experience make a big difference?
- Are there any books & tools you could recommend?
Listen to this episode:
If you have limited time right now, have a look at this highlights reel: