If you want to deliver work faster to your customers (who doesn't?), you need to know where to focus.
An important step would be to look at your process's Flow Efficiency chart and understand just how big the opportunity is.
Next you could use the Heatmap to figure out which parts of your process would benefit most from some attention.
In the video I'll show you just how simple and powerful charts are when used to understand your workflows in Kanbanize.
Below are the other episodes in this series on flow metrics:
- Ep 59 – Actionable Metrics to Predict When Work Will Get Done
- Ep 60 – Making Flow Visible – The Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Ep 61 – A Look at Cycle Time – Scatterplot and Histogram
- Ep 63 – Analyse Current Work in Progress – Run Chart and Aging WIP
- Ep 64 – Using Monte Carlo to Predict When Work Will Be Done
- Ep 65 – Use PowerBI to Build Powerful Dashboards for Kanbanize
Was this helpful? Please let me know in the comments below!