Do your customers expect your team to deliver value on time?
Yes? Then you would probably want to first use your Kanban Cycle Time Scatter Plot to analyze past performance and establish realistic service level expectations.
But you can go one step further with the WIP Run Chart and Aging WIP Chart to keep a close eye on your team's current performance and detect possible problems long before they actually impact on your service levels.
You may not immediately understand all that I am showing you in this episode but I thought it would be a good idea for you to actually see everything you can do with these powerful charts.
Below are the other episodes in this series on flow metrics:
- Ep 59 – Actionable Metrics to Predict When Work Will Get Done
- Ep 60 – Making Flow Visible – The Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Ep 61 – A Look at Cycle Time – Scatterplot and Histogram
- Ep 62 – Get a Birds-Eye View with the Flow Efficiency and Heatmap Charts
- Ep 64 – Using Monte Carlo to Predict When Work Will Be Done
- Ep 65 – Use PowerBI to Build Powerful Dashboards for Kanbanize
Was this helpful? Please let me know in the comments below!